Thursday 10 September 2009

Baked Japanese Cheese Cake












Baked Japanese Cheese Cake.

Recipe:
A.
Cream cheese 150g
Whipping cream 90g
Sugar 18g
Unsalted butter 30g
Flour 22g
Cornstarch 15g
Egg yolk 3 pieces

B.
Egg white 3 pieces
Sugar 33g
Cream of tartar 1/2 teaspoon

A
1. Whip the cream cheese with sugar till smooth. Then, add in the egg yolks, whip continuously until it's mixed well.
2. Add whipping cream into (1). *please mix (1) & add the whipping cream in in the same time, slowly)
3. Melt the butter, mix it into (2).
4. Sieve the Flour and cornstarch into (3). Fold gently until it's mixed well.

B
1. Whip the egg white continuously until big bubbles appear.
2. Add in Cream of Tartar, 1/3 of the sugar, whip continuously.
3. Add in the rest of sugar, whip until the texture become firm and white.

4. Add B into A, fold gently until it's mixed well. Put the mixed materials into a 8 inch mold, we are about to bake it.
5. Prepare a tray with 2cm height hot water, put the mold into it. (This is a half steam & bake method)
6. Bake with 170C, 40mins. :)


I ordered some clothing stuffs from US, which costs 40GBP. After my parcel reached UK, royal mail contacted me and I need to paid 13.11GBP for the Custom fees!!!! Omg, so expensive!!!! I found out there's a 8GBP for "royal mail international handling fee"... I paid it, and requested a delivery to my home. I have waited for one week, nothing being delivered. Finally, I went to the delivery office and pick it up by my own. (=___=)"... I am not going to order things from US to UK anymore. (sigh)



No comments:

Post a Comment